Atria Bell Court Gardens
6653 East Carondelet Drive - Tucson, AZ 85710 (Pima)
Say you found them on Alternatives for Seniors
Surrounded by three mountain ranges, Atria Bell Court Gardens has been a part of the Tucson landscape for more than 80 years. Today, the magnificently restored Belin Mansion stands as an oasis for sophisticated senior living. Residents enjoy resort-style luxuries and accommodations, including restaurant dining, a heated pool, spa and sunroom for taking in the rays of the Arizona sun. With scheduled transportation and a convenient location to shopping, entertainment options and medical offices, residents find it easy to remain a part of the community they know and love.
Atria Bell Court Gardens offers the following services:
• Staff available 24 hours a day
• Choice of apartments with 12 different floor plans from which to choose
• Anytime Café
• Full-time director of events and activities
• Emergency call system in every apartment
• Daily restaurant-style meals
• Housekeeping services
• Maintenance of apartment, community and grounds
• Scheduled local transportation seven days a week
• On-site home health care agency and physical therapy
Atria Senior Living builds vibrant communities that provide seniors with comfort, companionship and a better quality of life in their later years. This doesn’t happen by accident. Behind the warmth and welcome of an Atria community are pages of protocols, standards and metrics – and a real investment, on everybody’s part, in doing what is right. Our goal is to always create an environment where older people thrive, where loneliness and isolation are behind them, and where families and friends feel secure their loved ones are protected and fulfilled.