Atria Longmeadow Place
42 Mall Road - Burlington, MA 01803 (Middlesex)
Say you found them on Alternatives for Seniors
Atria Longmeadow Place is a welcoming senior community nestled in a wooded area of Burlington, Massachusetts. The community is adjacent to town conservation land and located directly across the street from the world-renowned Lahey Clinic. Residents at Atria Longmeadow Place enjoy the best of both worlds—the convenience of a city with the beauty of the country.
Atria Longmeadow Place offers the following services:
• 24-hour availability of a trained staff
• A choice of apartments
• A full-time director for events and activities
• An emergency call system in every apartment
• Anytime Café with complimentary snacks and beverages
• Assistance with activities of daily living
• Delicious meals served restaurant-style each day
• Medication assistance
• Memory-care neighborhood
• Scheduled local transportation
Atria Senior Living builds vibrant communities that provide seniors with comfort, companionship and a better quality of life in their later years. This doesn’t happen by accident. Behind the warmth and welcome of an Atria community are pages of protocols, standards and metrics – and a real investment, on everybody’s part, in doing what is right. Our goal is to always create an environment where older people thrive, where loneliness and isolation are behind them, and where families and friends feel secure their loved ones are protected and fulfilled.