345 Northern Boulevard - Albany, NY 12204 (Albany)
At Atria Shaker, we understand how important it is for our residents to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle.
About Atria Shaker
At Atria Shaker, we understand how important it is for our residents to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle. Whether it's walking through the historic state capital, taking in a Broadway-style show or simply relaxing in the private garden, we encourage residents to take an active role in the community and enjoy everything that Atria Shaker has to offer. Plus, as a Retirement and Assisted Living community, there's always someone around to lend a helping hand should the need arise. We're close to some of the region's largest shopping malls and recreational areas, including The Berkshire, Catskill and Adirondack Mountains. We also have a Life Guidance neighborhood designed to provide residents who have Alzheimer's or other memory impairments with the special security and attention they need to feel safe, comfortable and connected to their environment.
Atria Shaker offers the following services:
• On-site movie theater
• Emergency call and security systems
• Attentive and caring staff responsive to each resident’s needs
• Delicious chef-prepared meals served restaurant style three times a day
• Customized personal assistance plans
• Housekeeping and laundry services available
• A variety of daily activities to suit individual preferences
• Private dining room for family dinners and special events
• Beautiful panoramic view of Albany area
• Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and shopping centers
• Day trips to attractions such as The Saratoga Race Track and the Adirondack Mountains
• Rates include utilities, transportation, housekeeping, social and cultural activities
• Wii system available to residents (Nintendo® and Wii™ are trademarks of Nintendo of America, Inc.)
• Pets welcome
• Retreat/temporary stays
Atria Senior Living builds vibrant communities that provide seniors with comfort, companionship and a better quality of life in their later years. This doesn’t happen by accident. Behind the warmth and welcome of an Atria community are pages of protocols, standards and metrics – and a real investment, on everybody’s part, in doing what is right. Our goal is to always create an environment where older people thrive, where loneliness and isolation are behind them, and where families and friends feel secure their loved ones are protected and fulfilled.